permitted development advice

Permitted Development Advice

Central Government is continuously looking at ways of relaxing and simplifying the planning system by allowing greater flexibility in terms of what can be done without planning permission.

Therefore you may be able to avoid making a planning application altogether. If so, we can advise on the best way to build or use your site within the relevant regulations depending on whether, for example, you wish to:-

Alter and extend your home.
Build a larger extension on your home.
Convert an agricultural building into a dwelling.
Change the use from an office (Use Class B1(a)) to a dwelling.
Change the use from a storage or distribution centre (Use Class B8) to a dwelling
Other commercial changes of use